94. Confused About the Best Way to Parent? How Counter Christian Agenda’s May Have Influenced How You Parent. Part 1.
Do you know where your views on parenting come from? So many of cultures current beliefs on parenting come from sources you may be unaware of. It is essential we understand the root of these beliefs so we can faithfully test them against scripture. Today we are unpacking how Critical Theory has influenced cultures current approach to parenting. Come listen to hear if any of these beliefs have shown up in how you parent.
BOOKS FOR FURTHER READING
- Confronting Injustice without Compromising Truth: 12 Questions Christians Should Ask About Social Justice - Thaddeus Williams
- Cynical Theories: How Activist Scholarship Made Everything about Race, Gender and Identity--and Why This Harms Everybody - Helen Pluckrose & James Lindsey
- Woke Racism: How a New Religion Has Betrayed Black America - John McWhorter
- The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity - Douglas Murray
- People To Be Loved - Preston Sprinkle
- Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings That Formed the Movement - Neil Shenvi
- Embodied - Preston Sprinkle
An incredible resource to dive deeper into Theology:
Check out my church’s 4 part sermon series called Battle of Beliefs:
P.S. Come say hi and share in our Facebook group! I would love to hear your story and know your name! https://bit.ly/MorningMamaFacebookGroup
If you want to go deeper, but would prefer to work one-on-one, send me a message to get my individual coaching rates! firstname.lastname@example.org
I am not here to be your therapist, so here is a great place to find one if you realize it's time! https://www.restorationtherapytraining.com/find-a-therapist/